Friday, August 13, 2010

Day #39 - Love Endures - Eric

Personal Prayer and Letter/Note of Commitment!

Through out this 40 day love DARE the Lord has continually place Jennifer on my mind so my prayer time for her has gone way, way up. That has been very cool for me to experience.

The whole idea of giving her something in writing was a great exercise for me and gave me so much to reflect on even though it was not a big, long letter. I hope it gave her some encouragement and reflection on my commitment to her for the long haul/life.

The card I received from her was very affirming of her love and commitment to me for years to come. It was great!

This is a very well placed Dare in the 40 day process and something everyone going through the process will greatly benefit from. Cheers!

No comments: