Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day #4 - Love is Thoughtful - Jennifer

Being that this 4th day fell on a Sunday, it was a little different than if we were into our usual busy week. But I did notice Eric's intentionality several times through out the day.

For instance, He does not enjoy the kind of "church meetings" that volunteers have to sit through to be trained in an area to serve in. Especially when they serve pizza, if you know Eric at all than you know he really doesn't like pizza. But he was actually the first to say we needed to go to the meeting after church, knowing I really feel the need to do these kinds of things.

Later in the day Eric stopped writing to rearrange some furniture and put our new bed together.

I can't say I did much for him, he's pretty self-sufficient but I did ask throughout the day what I could do for him. I think it's probably a good thing that day four was easy since Day 5 is coming!

No comments: