Monday, June 28, 2010

Day #5 - Love is not Rude - Eric

Love is not Rude - This one seemed real simple when I read the title.

At the end of the day, a day that Jennifer survived a root canal, we ask each other this interesting question. Tell me three things that irritate you about me? And we promised not to react to the answers.

Of course Jennifer asked me to go first and frankly I really had to stop and think. I was sure she had a list of 12 things right off the top of her head about me.

This Dare did the reverse on me and instead of coming up with a list of things I really could only think of two. They were not big ones but two never the less. So all day today I am thinking about Day #5's Dare more.

What it showed me is that I have got it real good, I married up! Yes, we have our moments at times but things are really good.

Yes, Jennifer did get her turn but I am not saying a word about what she said about me...

No comments: