Monday, June 28, 2010

Day #5 - Love is not rude- Jennifer

I didn't grow up with men in the house. My brother being 10 yrs. older than me was out of the house by the time I was seven years old. My dad traveled a lot so that left Mom, my older sister and me at home most of the time.

I had always heard of crazy stories about men leaving their dirty socks on the floor, or passing gas or running around the house in their birthday suite. Even drinking beer while watching their favorite football team and yelling at the top of their lungs about the plays.

I have to say I've never experienced any of that in our house. Even with living with four boys. Eric has always been a gentleman and has taught our three boys to be the same. No one walks around our house with even a shirt off, and they would never talk to their mother in a rude or rough tone or they would have dad's fist waving in their face. He even expects table etiquette and teaches our kids how to hold a knife and fork properly.

So this dare was more of a challenge than I thought. I only came up with two things about Eric that frustrates me and he already knew about them and has even made strides to be better.

Guess you could say I've been very blessed in this area of our marriage!

No comments: