Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day # 11 - Love Cherishes - Jennifer

I had to really think about the distinction between Day 10 dare and this one. Both were about serving, but after reading them both again I realized that Day 10 was more about serving his preferences. Something he wouldn't expect normally. This time, it's much deeper, meeting his true needs.

After 17 years of marriage that one stumped me. Maybe because Eric's so independent and really takes care of himself and expects nothing from me. So for the first time in starting this whole 40 day love dare, I had to ask him what need I could meet for him.

It wasn't that hard, just a little work he needed done that I could do for him. The nice part about the last few days is not the things we've gotten from each other, but more the thought that we've put into each other and isn't that what matters most?

No comments: