Friday, July 2, 2010

Day #9 - Loves Makes Good Impressions - Eric

This was my day to shine! (Friday)

I got up early and took Jennifer's car to the gas station and put gas in it. This is something I always used to do for her but lately I have not.

I Peter 5:14 - Greet one another with a kiss of love... I like that idea!

So when I go home Jennifer was on the floor in our room getting her muscles warmed up so she could go workout, yes - workout...

You guessed it - I got down on the floor and gave her a good morning kiss and told her that I loved her. The great thing about this was she had not read the day's Dare yet so she had no idea that I was practicing the Dare. I enjoyed it, I hope she did too.

Later on Friday Jennifer put one and one together and realized why I had that boyish grin on my face that morning when I kissed her.

Lesson learned Guys - If you are doing the Dare as a couple get up early and get a jump start on the Dare! Peace -

2 comments:

Author said...

I just wanted to compliment both of you Eric and Jennifer for your authenticity as you write on this blog. It is so encouraging.

Eric and Jennifer Garcia said...

It is our desire to encourage and serve couples at all different stages in their marriage. Thank you for this note...