Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day #25 - Love Forgives - Eric

This will be a short note today from me on forgiveness.

Forgiveness in a marriage is all anchored in the forgiveness Christ models for us. Is it easy? Not a chance. In fact it just might be one of the hardest things you have to do as a spouse.

One thing I have learned in the 18 years of being married to Jennifer is that it is hard not to forgive if your spouse forgives you. As a guy, asking for forgiveness can be a real challenge too.

Forgiveness is critical for a healthy marriage so take the first step!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I would love to be able to set up a blog of my 40 day journey as well, but I don't know how you get one set up on the 40 day hournal page. Help!!!

Eric and Jennifer Garcia said...

Kimberly,

Please email John Keeney at jkeeney@amfmonline.com and he can give you insturctions on how to set up your journal. eric

Unknown said...

Hey

I just wanna say that, Since I have started this challenge ,I realised I knew nothing about relationships and which is why mine failed. And now reading everyday and trying my best to dare again has made me realise I do care about my ex-fiance and wanting to make things work again.. Things with her are very difficult at the moment. Today we are meet up for some dinner in the city, after not seeing each other for 2 months.

R.