Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day #7 - Love believes the Best - Eric

Making your list(s) and checking them twice! By the way, for some reason it is taking me reading each Dare twice to really get the hang of what is going on. Some of Jennifer's girlfriends may just say I am "slow" but I am really trying to personalize each Dare.

Back to the Dare at hand. Last night we sat up in bed and each took two sheets of paper out and started to make our list. Of course Jennifer is flying though her list and has to ask me "how are you doing?". I was plowing through the list of Positives just fine and hit 10-12 items. I enjoyed stopping and reflecting on the girl I married.

Negatives - This was twice as hard for me, if not more. But, I did get some things written down. As I said a couple days ago, I truly married up! Of course, Jennifer had a list made for me real fast.

Another great Dare to take and work through. If you have not jumped in and taken the Dare - go for it!

No comments: