Monday, July 12, 2010

Day #16 - Love Intercedes - Eric

Okay, this Dare is getting a little personal.

For this Dare to impact me, I must step away from the focus on self and really enter into Jennifer's world. Looking to her needs and how the Lord is working in her life, and taking a picture of our marriage and focusing on us, not me.

As the years have gone by I have found myself praying in different ways for Jennifer, and for us. Do not put this thing we call prayer in a box. Pray as the Lord leads you, the key is only that you are intentionally praying with and for your spouse, and your marriage.

Dare #17 is in process today and I am not sure if I am having fun yet! Stay the course and let us know how you are doing on your journey...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You hit the nail on the head. It is personal. But it is necessary and enlightening.
These dares continue to show me just how lucky I am.

http://thelovedarejournal.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-16-love-intercedes.html