Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day #34- Love Celebrates Godliness - Jennifer

Who doesn't want to hear good things about themselves especially coming from their spouse?

This is such an important dare. Lifting up your mate for their godly actions.

Eric's love language is words of affirmation and I have to admit I don't do this often enough. This morning was great, I only had to think for a second to know what I was going to tell him.

His loyalty to God, me, our family and AMFM is huge. His leadership qualities are untouchable. And his ability to speak truth to any and everyone is amazing to me. He is strong in his faith, absolutely unwavering!

He sounds too good to be true, but anyone who knows Eric will tell you it's all true. These are the qualities I fell in love with years ago and keep me loving him today!

No comments: