Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day #8 - Love Is Not Jealous - Eric

Over the 18 years of our marriage, I have watched Jennifer live this Dare out right in front of my eyes. No kidding, she has been my biggest cheerleader by far. I have always said one encouraging word from her and I can do life for a week. That is just how I am wired and since she knows this she intentionally cheers me on.

Now me, that is another story. I have to say that this was and is a good challenge for me. Since it is not Jennifer's "love language" I do not think about it and after reading this Dare, I think I should.

As for the lighting (fire) of the negative page - NOT. In Arizona burning anything is taking the chance of starting a desert fire or setting off a high tech smoke alarm. So I am still trying to figure out how to destroy the evidence before my wife finds it.

I am going to work on being Jennifer's main cheerleader in life and that started yesterday. Intentionality once again is the key and asking the Lord to keep it in your mind and heart!

Cheers!

No comments: