Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day #34 - Love Celebtrates Godliness - Eric

This was a no-brainer Dare for me.

Jennifer stopped me this morning and shared some of her thoughts regarding me. As a husband it was very affirming for me to hear what she had to say.

For me it was easy to share with Jennifer regarding this Dare.

Jennifer is the most caring person I know. She is a true friend, even to people she does not really know that well. She has the gift of service and truly models how Christ walks out life here on earth.

She is not perfect, but she is loving, caring, and trust-worthy, that says a lot!

She is loyal and this is a value that has been lost in our country, even in the church culture.

This Dare is great for us guys. It really makes us reflect on how the Lord has gifted our wives.

No comments: